Something I haven't seen people comment on about Trickster
One thing I have noticed playing against him is the near constant giggling, cackling, and other laughs he does mid chase. While it is a nice touch it also makes it laughably easy to defeat any mindgame he's trying to do sometimes. It is kind of a secret balancing thing not really talked about that's worse on some killers and better on others. I want to see this addressed at least when he is eventually buffed because it really is a serious downside he has. Even my friend who just played for the first time this season yesterday pointed it out to me when they were at shack.
I do recommend when they look over him and make changes they do reduce the amount of noise he makes when out of line of sight. (If they even can)
Comments
Yeah, sometimes you don't know where he is because of indoor map, walls, or whatever, then you hear it laughing he's f*cked and you get away.
Maybe reducing the frequency. I admit I remember him less talkative during the PTB, maybe a bug, maybe wanted, or maybe it's just me having bad memories :/
i like that he laughs and talk. but i think the killer should be the only one that can hear it. so he doesn't give his position willy nilly