just want to have this straight.

So if you so much as tap the heal button ds deactivates. But survivors can blatantly try to save in front of you with out losing it? also if someone else heals you at the moment your ds doesnt deactivate is that a bug or is that meant to be?

Comments

  • That one where a survivor goes for a save and it doesn't deactivate better be a bug. That has always been my biggest problem with DS: trying to stop a hook save and getting stabbed for it. That's the thing I've wanted fixed the most, because it's the most absolutely broken thing about the perk.

    If someone else heals you, DS does not deactivate. That's intended.

    Does anyone know if getting healed by Adrenaline deactivates DS? If it doesn't, it really should, the survivor already got an insta-heal and gates are at least powered if not open; if the killer manages to down them again before they escape, then good on the killer, they shouldn't get stabbed for it.

  • The unhook is bugged right now, however survivors are allowed to be healed by someone else.

  • I'm not a fan of it activating after deliverance personally. I've seen that combo run a few games now and it totally screws people over at the end game and I feel it's just gonna increase in general.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The unhook is bugged right now, however survivors are allowed to be healed by someone else.

    being healed by someone else is fair imo opinion but running up in the killers face to save is nonsenses lol well getting away with it is

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    So if you so much as tap the heal button ds deactivates. But survivors can blatantly try to save in front of you with out losing it? also if someone else heals you at the moment your ds doesnt deactivate is that a bug or is that meant to be?

    I thought it was weird how I got ds after the guy who was just unhooked 15 seconds ago hook bombed. Pretty sure that is not intended but with bhvr you never know...

  • @diepropo said:

    Platform: PC

    on Patch 4.6.0

    Someone was rescued from the hook during endgame collapse and had DS. I downed another survivor and hooked her. The first survivor then went to rescue her and I downed him after that. He still had DS. I checked the description of DS in the post-game lobby and it even said "While active, the following interactions deactivate Decisive Strike: ... - Unhooking others"

    I didn't yet try to replicate it.

    I couldn't attach the video because it is an mp4 and that type of file is for whatever reason not supported but here is a link to YouTube:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-lMd0T8_k

    Relax guys, look at the status it is "acknowledged" as a bug.

  • @smappdooda said:

    I'm not a fan of it activating after deliverance personally. I've seen that combo run a few games now and it totally screws people over at the end game and I feel it's just gonna increase in general.

    Both perks are honestly fine. Delierance while a strong perk will unlikely see much increase in usage because it's a perk that can do absolutely nothing if you got hooked before unhooking another survivor.

  • @smappdooda said:

    I'm not a fan of it activating after deliverance personally. I've seen that combo run a few games now and it totally screws people over at the end game and I feel it's just gonna increase in general.

    That's completely fine considering the survivor had to work for the Deliverance AND avoid getting hooked until the endgame

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2078808#Comment_2078808

    Both perks are honestly fine. Delierance while a strong perk will unlikely see much increase in usage because it's a perk that can do absolutely nothing if you got hooked before unhooking another survivor.

    We've gone totally off track here LUL