This game needs a movie.
I feel like Dead by Daylight would bring a fun and interesting twist to the horror/slasher genre. Perhaps having multiple (if not all) killers in one movie would be very interesting. And perhaps sneaking in some of the guest characters, like Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, and the Pig.
Comments
Maybe it could show how each Killer and Survivor came to be in the Enitity's realm. Maybe we could have more on the Entity and Benedict Baker, the one Survivor that never seem to get caught. I think that would make for a good movie and for the ending they could have all the Killers and Survivors waking up on a map
What's fun is that those who see the movie could think: "Wow! I guess i'll try the game."
And they'll come here and be disgusted by campers and M1 simulator.
michael is ready
People actually prefer horror games where the victim is scared, not sure whether they would approve runing in circles, bullying and taunting the killer etc
They better include all the bugs...
I don't think there's any. Btw, the other way doesn't usually work out either.
I think a series would work better.