PSA - Say Goodbye to Spirit Fury

Spirit Fury? Bruh more like Phantom Fury.

The first time I have ever used the Spirit Fury Enduring combo and it turns out that the staple perk is bugged.

When Spirit Fury triggers and the pallet is destroyed, you will rubberband trying to pass through and not be able to occupy the space where the pallet once was. On all parties’ screens the pallet is destroyed but according to the game and the server, it is still there.

Robbed twice, I quit the match, explained to surprisingly understanding Survivors, and maybe won’t be touching this game again for a while. Funny how I barely gleaned fifty more hours of enjoyment from playing it again after two years off, and I’ve quit twice in a three month period - the first is from the insane desync getting Survivors downed as if they had 999ms lag, and the second being broken Spirit Fury, a perk which I never used before and only used once to find it breaks the entire trial.

Y’all SF-E users, enjoy not being able to use the perk for a hopelessly elongated period of time while the developers delay the fix until the next chapter.

Comments

  • It’s probably because pallet stuns are bugged. This is affecting survivors much more

  • Yep, can't play Wraith or Blight with my favourite build anymore it sucks, had to swap it for brutal strength :(

  • Pallets in general are behaving very strangely at the moment, so I'm not surprised if Spirit Fury has some weird interactions with the already weird pallets as well. It's something I'm sure will be fixed by the same fix that makes the pallets behave like usual again, as I'd imagine that's the source of the issue.

  • @Mugombo said:

    It’s probably because pallet stuns are bugged. This is affecting survivors much more

    Yeah, if you try to melee through them you will not suffer the stun most of them time. You'll still get sucked back to your side though.

  • Yep and smash hit is useless in the patch that in launched in