The High Rank Dilemma

If MMR is implemented this would happen

High Rank Dillemma.png

it's either face a 4 man SWF with these builds and expect a 4 Escape.

or

Be Spirit or Nurse and Sweat for your life to 4K.

Comments

  • Also BHVR Don't try to make DBD an Esport until you balance this Dilemma as it's gonna be boring.

  • This is why MMR will be the most boring thing to be implemented into the game if it is actually going to turn out to be this

  • Yep I’m very worried about this. Killer variety is what makes playing survivor fun a lot of the time

  • The moment MMR is implemented I’m out.

    I play video games for fun. Life is already stress enough, so i definitely won’t deal with that.

    Meanwhile to top survivors, enjoy your game with long queues and only with nurse and spirit.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    The moment MMR is implemented I’m out.

    I play video games for fun. Life is already stress enough, so i definitely won’t deal with that.

    Meanwhile to top survivors, enjoy your game with long queues and only with nurse and spirit.

    Like it isn't what is already happening already......

    Cant blame survivors because the devs dont want to buff crap tier killers

  • @D3spair said:

    If MMR is implemented this would happen

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1NGWN026RN90/high-rank-dillemma.png

    it's either face a 4 man SWF with these builds and expect a 4 Escape.

    or

    Be Spirit or Nurse and Sweat for your life to 4K.

    To be fair I don't see much of an issue with those builds.

    2 kindreds, 2 self cares, 1 power struggle, 1 leader, 1 WGLF.

    DS has been nerfed now, so if there is any complain about it is because the killer actually tunnels and gets hit with it.

    BT doesn't activate if you aren't camping or being run around the hook.

    You're also using i'd argue the second best killer in the game, with all meta perks.

    One of them used a shroud, which is exactly what a coordinated team wouldn't want to do, since they want to split on my multiple gens.

    I don't really see what the issue is here? Red ranks is already full of spirits, so I dont think MMR will change much

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Yep I’m very worried about this. Killer variety is what makes playing survivor fun a lot of the time

    All I'm getting at red ranks in EU is spirits, deathslingers, huntresses and pyramid heads :/

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2077170#Comment_2077170

    All I'm getting at red ranks in EU is spirits, deathslingers, huntresses and pyramid heads :/

    Huntress and PH I can deal with but Spirit and nurse increase my blood pressure every match I have against them

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239914/the-high-rank-dilemma

    To be fair I don't see much of an issue with those builds.

    2 kindreds, 2 self cares, 1 power struggle, 1 leader, 1 WGLF.

    DS has been nerfed now, so if there is any complain about it is because the killer actually tunnels and gets hit with it.

    BT doesn't activate if you aren't camping or being run around the hook.

    You're also using i'd argue the second best killer in the game, with all meta perks.

    One of them used a shroud, which is exactly what a coordinated team wouldn't want to do, since they want to split on my multiple gens.

    I don't really see what the issue is here? Red ranks is already full of spirits, so I dont think MMR will change much

    Kindred is actually pretty good and underrated as it let's you see the nearby Killer, factor in that camping and tunneling is one of best way to deal with SWFs as honestly getting 5 Generators ins 6 Minutes is easier that Hooking Survivor 12 Times. With WGLF and those med kits, Slugging is harder as the Survivor can probably pick up and heal the slugged survivor in no time.

    I much as I hate to admit it... I got hit with the power struggle in the match, I was like "Nani?! Bakana! Power Stuggle? Who even runs power struggle!?"

    The leader perk is the only thing idk why brought that? maybe they confused it with prove thyself?