Survivor is Too Hard
Why are the Exit Gates already opened when I get into the match?! Why aren’t we getting guns and weapons to fight back! Killers have all the advantages! I suggest when a Killer gets too close an injured survivor the entity blocks the killer and allows the survivor to get away to heal. I think that’s fair. What else would be good to help Survivors out?
Comments
Derp.
I’m just memeing. Thought I would give Sluzzy a rest.
Good morning to you good person (sir/lady/big flying spaghetti monster/...). What inspired you for this rather below sluzzy level of post?
(Just a funny version of an honest question. Was there some kind of this level of over the top anti killer post anywhere and I missed the spicy bashing started by it?)
Mainly seeing all the posts complaining about the DS nerf lol.
¿Es broma?
While I’m not a killer main I don’t see a problem survivor wise. Survivors are strong as ever, and seeing all the constant posts about the DS Nerf made me want to troll for a bit
No. I think every survivor needs a gun.
My favorite statement is when they say new ds is useless, then get told it still punishes tunneling all the same and they then say.it doesn't, at which point I always think:
"They never changed the stun time and/or mechanic and it was most survivor favorite tool against tunneling? Just because you can't do stupid saves or progress on generators/totem without worry, it stopped working against tunneling all of the sudden? What? Oo"
No quiero parecer mal educado ni nada por el estilo pero un superviviente que sabe como hacer loop es casi imposible de cazar. Tienen muchas ventajas los supervivientes sobre el asesino.
Podría recomendarte jugar en premade. Y si ya lo haces cambiar a tu equipo.