Unhook invulnerability

Comments

  • Well that's weird.
  • Not even funny to me. This bug or feature or whatever they call it has cost me more games than I'd like to admit. They need to fix or alter it soon. 
  • I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    BHVR has teamed up with Bethesda this is clearly a "feature".

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    So, how long do we have to wait again?

    https://youtu.be/DD6IX1mxio0

    I give it 4-5 months

  • should be fixed by 2020-21 I guess...

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

    No, it is not, this length of time is unintended. I'm not trying to troll, they specifically state in the patch notes that they should be invulnerable until the person can control their character.

    THIS IS NOT INTENDED, DONT pretend it is so you can push the "BHVR just messes with killers" narrative.

  • Don't camp.
    Problem solved.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

    No, it is not, this length of time is unintended. I'm not trying to troll, they specifically state in the patch notes that they should be invulnerable until the person can control their character.

    THIS IS NOT INTENDED, DONT pretend it is so you can push the "BHVR just messes with killers" narrative.

    After kobeing you cant instantly move like you can after an unhook.
    The invulnerability ticks in after the survivor is able to move (actually he is still invulnerable a little bit after he started moving), so this is an intended feature indeed.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

    It works properly most of the time. Relax
  • @Visionmaker said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

    It works properly most of the time. Relax

    Have to make a big deal about it so it looks like BHVR are trying to screw them.

  • You got the knockdown so why are you complaining?
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    I mean, obviously this isn't intended, make a bug report, move on.

    Sadly it is intended

    It works properly most of the time. Relax

    Have to make a big deal about it so it looks like BHVR are trying to screw them.

    I mean it made it to live version... there is nothing about fixing it this mid chapter patch... no mention of it at all for that matter... I understand wanting the person that's unhooking themselves and is being unhooked to have a chance (this should have been a thing from the start!) But to allow this to go through is ugly... and that's all it amounts to is being ugly honestly once more players know about it they'll wait longer and knock the person down...
  • I've been knocked right back down quite a few times by a Killer after an unhook, and in 2 situations a self-unhook. Might just be a bug due to lag and the game not recognizing the hit at the proper time.

  • ThisNotIt said:
    You got the knockdown so why are you complaining?
    Sure, this time I had already won. However, what if there was an open gate and she went for it? Sprint Burst or Dead Hard(remember exhaustion reset on hook out of nowhere, thanks devs) and she would have made it out. A lot of people have had that sort of thing happen already. A poor choice of an unsafe unhook rewarded for no reason.
  • new feature to make this game so easy that even kote could showcase a match on the next convention propperly