Why are basic cuss words being censored by the chat filter system?

Is that purposeful? It just mildly annoys me because this is a rated M game...I thought the chat filter was supposed to stop people from saying offensive words/phrases, not cuss words in general

Comments

  • Because every time you say, type, write or even think of a cursed word; Zorthan, destroyer of worlds, consumer of galaxies and dedicated Spirit Main grows slightly more powerful. 3 more naughty words and we all may parish.

  • The site R-word is strangely banned too.

  • Didn't you know?

    Killing, blood, gore? Perfectly ok.

    Swearing? Unacceptable.

    🤣

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Didn't you know?

    Killing, blood, gore? Perfectly ok.

    Swearing? Unacceptable.

    🤣

    I seem to remember an animated movie about this. If i recall correctly it was bigger, longer, and uncut.

  • dont worry you can still spew out slurs if you just seperate the words into multiple word sincerly someone who got called an r word british for cigarette lastnight.

  • As I discovered last night, they don't censor s**t, but they do censor 'cross'.

    Say it with me now: "I think we've done a pretty good job so far."