Crosshairs in game?

soooooooooo I just had a match against a clown and I noticed whenever he threw a bottle I had a crosshair pop up in the middle of my screen and his bottles were really on point. Is there a place to submit an official ticket, and I do have proof below.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HotBitterEggHotPokket-dPtDKi6f3hoGB0mM

Edit: Got my answer, didn't realize it was a thing as I never noticed it until now.

Comments

  • It's not a bug, as far as I'm aware.

    I don't know its exact purpose, but it's always been there. Maybe to keep you oriented towards the middle of your screen?

  • yeah that's always been a thing my friend. for years now.

  • I think it's a removed feature from Clown PTB. I even think Viktor had something like that.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    yeah that's always been a thing my friend. for years now.

    huh I guess I never really noticed it until now

    1. Glitch from the survivor's perspective only.
    2. Not banable even if it was. It's less of a cheat than stretch res which isn't exactly getting waves of bans. This is if you could even classify something that just shows you where the center of your screen is as a cheat. Also, many monitors (pretty much any marketed as a gaming monitor) have that as a default feature, and that's never getting detected.
  • I actually think it's intentional since it only shows up when your screen is blurred

    It's to show you where the center of your screen is so even though your camera is blurred you still have a general idea of where you are