My pain playing Trickster: No one respects you

They perfectly know this is the worst killer released to date, so literally, every survivor is just chilling knowing that you can't do anything against them.

I've seen some that even give me free hits intentionally while they are healthy, because they know DAMN WELL It'll be hard as f**k for me to down them.


Sad.

Comments

  • That’s the case for all killers barring nurse and maybe spirit

  • @Phasmamain said:

    That’s the case for all killers barring nurse and maybe spirit

    It really isn't. Some killers will make survivors run away earlier if they're more dangerous (e.g one-shots, they're injured, death hook, etc.) but in general, the weaker killers have less respect and survivor don't care if they're in their presence.

    As Trickster? I've played probably around 50 games with him since he's released and survivors legitimately don't care about me. They'll sit on a generator and only get off when I'm 5-10 metres away.

    They just don't care and it shows how weak and pathetic the killer is power wise.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2075251#Comment_2075251

    It really isn't. Some killers will make survivors run away earlier if they're more dangerous (e.g one-shots, they're injured, death hook, etc.) but in general, the weaker killers have less respect and survivor don't care if they're in their presence.

    As Trickster? I've played probably around 50 games with him since he's released and survivors legitimately don't care about me. They'll sit on a generator and only get off when I'm 5-10 metres away.

    They just don't care and it shows how weak and pathetic the killer is power wise.

    Well tbh trickster is a pseudo stealth killer so they might not even know you’re coming

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2075258#Comment_2075258

    Well tbh trickster is a pseudo stealth killer so they might not even know you’re coming

    It's not like it matters. It takes you 5 minutes to even down a single survivor who isn't at a low structured loop and is half decent at the game.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    That’s the case for all killers barring nurse and maybe spirit

    I can definetely tell you that people will disrespect you HARD when you play Trickster.

    Really reminded me of the time when i was starting to learn Nurse.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2075251#Comment_2075251

    I can definetely tell you that people will disrespect you HARD when you play Trickster.

    Really reminded me of the time when i was starting to learn Nurse.

    True his knives don’t stop interactions so you can just do gens while being impaled by them.

  • @sad_killer_main said:

    They perfectly know this is the worst killer released to date, so literally, every survivor is just chilling knowing that you can't do anything against them.

    I've seen some that even give me free hits intentionally while they are healthy, because they know DAMN WELL It'll be hard as f**k for me to down them.

    Sad.

    I've had survivors feel so bad for me playing trickster they just drop items and point at the hooks at end game to atleast give me some points.

  • One time I was playing him I had someone afk so I decided to practice my aim on them since they're just standing there.