Question on Trickster mechanic
So I played Trickster for a while now, and noticed on multiple occations, when trying different things etc. that when I build up laceration on one survivor, even up until the meter gets red and the survivor is one knife away from injured, when I M1 another survivor (for example blocking the way) in the chase, the laceration meter on the first suvivor who is close to injured almost completely empties (drops down to only 2 bars instantly).
Is this supposed to happen?? And if so, why? How does hitting another survivor empty the laceration of all other survivors???
Comments
Yeah, apparently this is a thing. I don't know if it's intended or not but it doesn't really matter either way - laceration decays so quickly it's better to fully commit.
Edit: I mean fully commit to downing the lacerated survivor.
I hope this in unintentional as this would be a HUGE counter to the killer in a swf scenario :(
The knives actually go through survivors so bodyblocking isn't an issue. The killer is already super weak so this is just another one for the pile of issues with him.