How to turn killer by 360° in lobby?

Hello fellow players,

I'd like to ask, how to turn killers by 360° in lobby (you know, to set my killer facing me). I managed to turn Trickster and The Spirit yesterday, but today I doesn't work for some reason.

I also play on PS, I usually was turning my survivors/killers in the pre-lobby, but I can't turn around my killers when I'm waiting for the match to begin.

20210403_110520.jpg


Comments

  • Super inconsistent for me too even for the same killer

  • @ActulCasul said:

    Super inconsistent for me too even for the same killer

    Oh that's interesting...I just held X button on the killer and rotated him/her with the joystick, soI thought I glitched it out or something

  • Apparently you can do this all you want in custom lobbies, I believe. Weird this ain't official in actual lobbies, would be cool to see my sexeh Clown's face before the game starts.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Apparently you can do this all you want in custom lobbies, I believe. Weird this ain't official in actual lobbies, would be cool to see my sexeh Clown's face before the game starts.

    The thing is it worked yesterday 😁. So I don't know if I just glitched it out or...eh it's just a shame. I really enjoyed seeing my Spirits face in full detail and not just her regular flowing hair.

    I actually thought thisnonly works on PC (cause I saw many stremers rotate their killers like that) and I was always envy we console players can't do that.

  • I've had a bug where it happens. If I'm clicking on something when I go to the lobby (e.g., buying stuff in the bloodweb), sometimes when I land there, moving my control stick around rotates the character. I don't know if there's a way to do it on purpose.

  • If you go into a KYF lobby and select killer, you're able to turn the character around 360°. If you then go back into a normal killer lobby, it usually carries the bug over.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    If you go into a KYF lobby and select killer, you're able to turn the character around 360°. If you then go back into a normal killer lobby, it usually carries the bug over.

    Oh thanks! I'll try it out 😊

  • It's probably a bug that they "fixed".

    Which is a shame, I want them to allow us to nod in the lobbys too.