I did a good as survivor

Some guy told me that he was bringing strode key and for everyone to put on BL, which they did.

I said no because it was cruel, and brought a sacrificial ward.

F Haddonfield :)

Comments

  • What did thy say after the match?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    What did thy say after the match?

    Nothing, the guy just stormed off.

    The blight thanked be tho

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2074247#Comment_2074247

    Nothing, the guy just stormed off.

    The blight thanked be tho

    Well I would say you did a really good thing.

  • Ha I love it. You are a very positive influence for the community :)

  • @GannTM said:

    Ha I love it. You are a very positive influence for the community :)

    I ain't gonna let someone suffer through that just as I do when playing killer.

  • Mixed feelings about this myself

    I mean, I'm not exactly mad you did that because - duh, I'm a killer main.

    But survivors working together in the chat is something I want to see more of. Many of these people complain that killers can see what they're bringing in but can't see the killer. I often argue that the survivors being able to pre-game coordinate is there to counteract this. You really can't blame them for using this advantage - and you sandbagging them in this matter is kinda a scummy move.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    Mixed feelings about this myself

    I mean, I'm not exactly mad you did that because - duh, I'm a killer main.

    But survivors working together in the chat is something I want to see more of. Many of these people complain that killers can see what they're bringing in but can't see the killer. I often argue that the survivors being able to pre-game coordinate is there to counteract this. You really can't blame them for using this advantage - and you sandbagging them in this matter is kinda a scummy move.

    It is okay to talk strategy pre-game, but bringing a Haddonfield offering is a scummy thing to do in my eyes. I play killer as well, so I know how BS Haddonfield is especially when survivors send me there when they bring BL. I would have been fine with any other map since (I assume) that we were all solo, but Haddonfield is just too strong for survivors. Haddonfield is no fun for killers, and I did not want to go into a match knowing that this is what the killer was going to be put against. In my eyes, bringing Haddonfield offerings is scummy, but that might just be our opinion on things.