Ratings and Titles for Players

We need actual ratings and titles for players. The report doesn’t work but i propose another solution. We can help other players avoid or shame some players with rating the survivors and killers after the match. After a set number of ratings a title is stamped onto their name. All titles don’t have to be negative.

Hero

Healer

Mr. fix it

but after a certain number of ratings bad survivors will get titles warning others of how they play.

Coward

Toxic

Unhelpful

etc

same can go for Killers

Camper

Tunneler

Toxic

and for good killers

Sportsman

Villian

Butcher

etc.

I also suggest the titles and ratings are wiped clean every rank reset or maybe more. To give bad players a chance to improve and get better titles for themselves.

Comments

  • So you want everyone in the community to have a negative reputation attached to their name because of salt?

  • It wouldn't work because there are to many people that complain no matter what.

    I don't want salty people putting stuff on my profile because I looped them to long as survivor or I play well as killer and their mad because they lost.

  • I get the concept, but there will definitely be trolls who would mess with this.

  • @NoelleMina said:

    I get the concept, but there will definitely be trolls who would mess with this.

    Yeah. I can’t deny that.

  • So you want to have the ability to slap titles onto people that you don't like because they played in a way that you didn't like? What the ######### ...coming from the guy who has a problem playing with TTVs I can't say I'm surprised but still dude, what? You know how much this would be abused? Because let's be real, nobody's gonna use the positive ones.

  • Yah no - we're not going to try and socially shame people out of playing the game in a manner that is totally allowed.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    We need actual ratings and titles for players. The report doesn’t work but i propose another solution. We can help other players avoid or shame some players with rating the survivors and killers after the match. After a set number of ratings a title is stamped onto their name. All titles don’t have to be negative.

    Hero

    Healer

    Mr. fix it

    but after a certain number of ratings bad survivors will get titles warning others of how they play.

    Coward

    Toxic

    Unhelpful

    etc

    same can go for Killers

    Camper

    Tunneler

    Toxic

    and for good killers

    Sportsman

    Villian

    Butcher

    etc.

    I also suggest the titles and ratings are wiped clean every rank reset or maybe more. To give bad players a chance to improve and get better titles for themselves.

    A nice concept but this would 100% just be abused by salt lords and ladys. Especially since people can often have... generous interpretations of what camping and tunnelling actually is. "Oh you chased me after you'd already hooked someone else, made a cup of tea and filed your taxes? Well you were ooobviously tunnelling me you piece of crap. Enjoy the tunneller label." As others have said, everyone would have a negative label by like week 2 of this idea being put in place. Good concept, wouldn't work I'm afraid.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    So you want to have the ability to slap titles onto people that you don't like because they played in a way that you didn't like? What the ######### ...coming from the guy who has a problem playing with TTVs I can't say I'm surprised but still dude, what? You know how much this would be abused? Because let's be real, nobody's gonna use the positive ones.

    To be fair some TTVs can be really nasty. It's not nice to have a bad game, watch the VOD of the stream to try and see the game from another perspective, only to see that the streamer and their viewers were berating you and making fun of you. Most TTVs are nice in my experience but if this person had a ######### experience with one then they're totally entitled to just not bother with TTVs.