DS nerf but not for all things
exit gate
survivors 99 the exit gate get unhooked hit the gate and get downed but keep their ds
maybe not let them have that? it kinda sucks to lose out on endgame pressure especially when I have bloodwarden
exit gate
survivors 99 the exit gate get unhooked hit the gate and get downed but keep their ds
maybe not let them have that? it kinda sucks to lose out on endgame pressure especially when I have bloodwarden
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think a good idea instead of immediate de-activation, the timer should speed up when performing actions. Let's say 2x. So if you immediately got on a gen after being unhooked. Sitting on that gen will deactivate DS in 30 seconds.
so they get to keep 30 seconds of invincibility? isnt that why they changed it?