I can tell Trickster is the worst Killer

Because the threads of survivor mains complaining about him are non-existent.

Strange how a killer that can be easily beaten 9/10 matches has no annoying mechanics

Comments

  • Survivor mains aren't complaining about Trickster because a survivor main thought that removing Huntress humming but making it take 8 hatchets per health state instead of 1 was a fair trade. 🤝

  • Hey look, the 1000th post about how bad the trickster is. Really original

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Hey look, the 1000th post about how bad the trickster is. Really original

    How do you think he is? Do you think he’s a good killer?

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Hey look, the 1000th post about how bad the trickster is. Really original

    Yea basically lost a game where someone suicide first hook you know he sucks when you can lose that

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Hey look, the 1000th post about how bad the trickster is. Really original

    Do you think the devs would change him if we didn't complain?

  • @FilthyTrapperMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073435#Comment_2073435

    How do you think he is? Do you think he’s a good killer?

    I think he’s underwhelming but I sometimes still get destroyed by him because my team dies too fast. If Bhvr buffs him, swfs will still easily beat him while people who play solo will suffer.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    I'm not sure yet on the viability of trickster in red ranks. I can say though, for me he is the most unfun killer in the game. He feels like a chore to play as. His kit is very clunky to use. I haven't seen a situation yet as playing him where getting 8 hits with my knives is more time effective than just hitting them with my bat.

    When Twins came out I was struggling to get kills for a good while after starting playing as them, but they were a lot of fun to play as. Running around and flying through the air as Victor still makes me laugh. Trickster right now has no redeeming qualities in my eyes. Time will tell whether this remains the issue with him or not.

    As a rank 1 killer that faced many all rank 1 survivor squads, he's terrible. Now, I have not fully leveled him, and his perk selection isn't great right now, but even with similarly suboptimal builds, I haven't struggled nearly as much with killers like Ghostface and Legion as Trickster. Bear in mind, Whenever there's clear line of sight, I'm hitting most of my shots, so it's not a failure in executing his power. He simply takes too long to down survivors.