Is there a god mode healing bug?

Day one of the new patch I once noticed something weird. A guy was healing someone on the ground and I went up to them to swing and I couldn't hit him. I swung twice. I forgot about it.


Just now at the exit gate line a Legion hit me with frenzy and I started mending. I expected him to knock me out of the gate but he couldn't hit me. He was moving around all sides trying to hit me but couldn't touch me. Even once I fully healed he couldn't hit me. I had to move BACK and then he was able to hit me. Then when I went back to the exit line he again couldn't hit me when I was mending or healing.

Comments

  • Hmm... interesting

  • I've noticed that recently on the Silent Hill map I can't be hit when i'm right next to the exit line. The killer swings right through me, even though they are as close as possible to me. I've tested it on other maps and so far it appears to be just Midwich, although I haven't been on every map yet.

  • I just saw this happen again and it was on a base game map.

  • It's not related to healing. Survivors don't have a hitbox once you reach a certain threshold(when you're about to escape) at the exit gate now.

  • It's a bug, the escape line and the hit box line arent aligned so survivor can physically stand without being hitable. Iv been able to stand at the exit near every match unable to be hit.

  • I had that too. I thought the 2 survivors were just so close to the exit line that autoaim would bug and I would just hit the exit "wall" but I guess not?