Rancor bug
When I was close the hatch I tried to mori my opsession but the game don't wanted so I just hook her :(.
PS: i know this post is in the wrong category, if you could put it in the correct thanks i couldn't find it.
Tagged:
Mod
When I was close the hatch I tried to mori my opsession but the game don't wanted so I just hook her :(.
PS: i know this post is in the wrong category, if you could put it in the correct thanks i couldn't find it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After the last gen is done you can mori your obsession.
Not a Bug. Rancor requires the last Gen being done, not the Exit Gates powered (like NOED or Adrenaline for example). Just compare the descriptions and you will see the difference.
Since the last Gen did not get done but EGC started because you closed the Hatch, Rancor does not activate.
And same bug with the new perk from the new killer for block the gate doesn't work when you close the hatch?
Because the Rancor mori only activates after the last gen has been completed. Closing the hatch won't activate it
Yes but when you close the hatch that make like the last gens was done no?
Oh ok thank you, so now at the end I will let my opsession make the all gen ok ok :)
No the gens have to be done.
Same reason why it does not work - it requires the last Gen to be done.
Please post bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Check first if it has been reported already.