Seoul socialite Yun Jin

So i'm kind of starting to become a Yun Jin main as i like everything about her.From perks to looks.

And i was thinking is her only set cosmetic worth it?I don't care that its colorful as i do not play stealthy.

What do others think about it?

Comments

  • There is also a grammar error in her description of her Seoul outfit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The people I've seen with this were all real homies, Seeing you wouldn't make my blood boil like scoops ahoy Steve :ppp

    I think it looks really nice, if you don't mind supporting this chapter I'd say go for it.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    The people I've seen with this were all real homies, Seeing you wouldn't make my blood boil like scoops ahoy Steve :ppp

    I think it looks really nice, if you don't mind supporting this chapter I'd say go for it.

    My only problem with it is that its a set.And i can't mix it.

    But we all know why they made it a set.

  • It looks great. I dont have anything against Sets, but I dont like if the first 1080 AC-Cosmetic for a Character is a Set. The same happened with Elodie (even worse, it was a Christmas-Onesie...).

    Mix&Match is obviously better, but I dont mind Sets, however, when it is basically the only good-looking Option, it looks kinda lame if everyone playing that Character looks the same.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It looks great. I dont have anything against Sets, but I dont like if the first 1080 AC-Cosmetic for a Character is a Set. The same happened with Elodie (even worse, it was a Christmas-Onesie...).

    Mix&Match is obviously better, but I dont mind Sets, however, when it is basically the only good-looking Option, it looks kinda lame if everyone playing that Character looks the same.

    I think her default outfit and it's variations are cuter then her set one personally.