Is Clown a furry
Like bro he now has 2 animal suits.
Like bro he now has 2 animal suits.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now we know what there is on his VHS.
I mean there's a difference between a furry and mascots
one is a job, the other is a hobby
But at what point does it become both.
It’s a disguise to torture people. Kids love animal mascots no?
the chicken suit looks very very poorly made, idk if he was thinking "Yea the kiddies'll love this"
I'm pretty sure it's implied that he stole it from someone. That's why it doesn't fit him.
if I ever left my hotel room and saw a massive furry convention with clown in a chicken suit i would violently implode and atomize myself
He was probably drunk and high of his antidote while making it tbh
I am ######### terrified of them. He would scare kids away with that #########
Poor Clown, he just wants hugs... ;(
...before he cuts your fingers off.(Nothing against furries btw)
How could you be afraid of Mr puddles? He’s so cute!
This comment has no right being this funny
He looks like a teletubby who just got out of jail so if that's your thing ...
have you seen those ######### lifeless eyes