Is it me or has trickster got alot quicker?

So pretty much 48 hours ago I could outrun trickers and do 50 laps rounds the geezer whilst I'm having knives launched to my face.

Now it seems like what ever I do pallet or vault through a window I can't escape?

Anyone know if the lads been buffed ๐Ÿ˜‚ seems proper quick now.

Comments

  • he's probably not throwing knives and just chasing you at 4.4m/s

    but no, he hasn't been buffed mang

  • When he first came out, its highly likely killers try and use his knife whenever they can. Now they might be a little bit more controlled.

  • @Haddix said:

    he's probably not throwing knives and just chasing you at 4.4m/s

    but no, he hasn't been buffed mang

    Oh no I definitely just had 50 knives to the sweed mate and a smack to the sweetbags whilst chasing me. Saying so I'm using Kate so she doesn't seem to be the quickest survivor of all ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I just wondered cos when he first came to the scene I literally run round him with no issues, now I'm vaulting pulling pallets on his bright ass coat and he's literally 50mph still! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2071393#Comment_2071393

    Oh no I definitely just had 50 knives to the sweed mate and a smack to the sweetbags whilst chasing me. Saying so I'm using Kate so she doesn't seem to be the quickest survivor of all ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I just wondered cos when he first came to the scene I literally run round him with no issues, now I'm vaulting pulling pallets on his bright ass coat and he's literally 50mph still! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    All survivors have the exact same movement speed, 4 m/s. You're probably just going agasint people that have gotten better at shifting between throwing knives and walking normally, not that it matters much if you make it anywhere with a high wall.

  • @Zeus said:

    When he first came out, its highly likely killers try and use his knife whenever they can. Now they might be a little bit more controlled.

    Ah would explain a couple of reasons in one hit there then. Cheers man, wasn't raging just wondered what he deal was with Captain Bright clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • You're experiencing the learning curve in action. First couple days was people who didn't get what to do and wanted to play him like huntress. Now people who play a lot are figuring his kit and eccentricities out, so you're going to face better tricksters. Happens with every new killer