Spirit unrealistically fast
Games are lasting 4 mins...watch jaee's youtube video....you will see shes broken right now and its unreal....
Games are lasting 4 mins...watch jaee's youtube video....you will see shes broken right now and its unreal....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mother-Daughter Ring addon? Or just Spirit making games end faster?
Yes he had ring on but I went against 1 spirit today and she had no red addons she had a yellow one on to make her moderately faster the other was a green for duration......and we couldnt even move. One person was hooked by the time we unhooked and moved she was there in 2 to 3 secs no lie. I wish I had recorded it because I have never seen a spirit move across the whole map like that before...
Get gut? Spirit is strong but can't be everywhere, Eternal advice: go play her a good amount, let's say 40 matches and see where she is good and where she is bad
How is it unrealistic? She’s a ghost. I’m sure most ghosts are fast. Or don’t exist.