Trickster Needs a Buff
So I unlocked Trickster today and played around with him for a couple matches and came up with three grievances while playing as him.
- Movement Speed - I feel so slow when playing as this killer. He’s not as big as other killers yet he seems to walk instead of run when chasing survivors. I feel like he needs a movement buff
- Recoil - WHY ON EARTH IS THERE RECOIL WITH THESE KNIVES?!? Does that confuse anyone else? I expect recoil like that from Deathslinger since he’s using a gun and not glass projectile knives. Can this be removed or provided a slight nerf? Makes using his power so disengaging.
- Laceration meter - I don’t agree with the design choice of the laceration meter going down as time goes on. I believe that survivors should have to mend themselves to “pull out” the knives that you hit them with in order for the laceration meter to go down.
Those are just some of my ideas on how to better improve Trickster and maybe increase his pick rate.
Comments
IT IS ALREADY A MINIGUN, you can't pretend it to be buffed again more.