These grey "point" kiiller add ons.
If a killer wants to play without an add-on slot to basically get more points in a single category. Why does it need to come with a disadvantage? This is a silly trend that needs to just end.
Change the grey add ons to give the bonus points without the negatives. It's entirely irrelevant to the survivors anyways.
Comments
Some of them can lead to fun builds like terror radius wraith and speed limiter flesh bubba
Some are garbage though
Don't remove my Speed Limiter please it's my favourite playstyle
Explain what this is again and why you would want the saw to NOT down them?
Because it’s a fun addon if you want a chill match
*snorts line of bloodpoints*
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES
I figured as much.
I find it funny, I enjoy using it, I get really, really good moments with a double hit (like this one)
https://clips.twitch.tv/AliveCovertLapwingDeIlluminatiAnd I can call myself EU's best Speed Limiter Bubba. Because nobody else mains him.