CrossProgression Nintendo Switch
Hi Everyone,
I have been playing dbd for many years on steam but this morning i saw that the game is on sale on the nintendo eshop, so i decided to buy it on my switch to be able to play where i want. But before i buy it i schearch on internet if there is crossprogression on the game and i found an article of september 2020 who say that there is crossprogression on the game unfortunatly when i opened the game i saw that it isnt avaible now. And by schearching again i found that for the moment crossprogression is only avaible for steam and stadia but that its plainned to come out on the switch. Seeing that the article is a little bit old i wanted to know if there is news for when it would be avaible on the switch to be able to play with my dlcs and recover my progress.
please help me and thank you in advance๐
Comments
They actually did say they are planning and hoping to release crossprogression on Switch sometime between April and June. If we luck out this will hold true and I say that because they used to make it sound like it was going to release with Steam and Stadia and it did not. Then a few weeks after Steam and Stadia... and it did not. So I'm not going to believe it until I see it.
oh ok i see thank for the response i hope they are still work on it and i hope it can come soon
I also hope it comes soon. I'm on the road for work weeks at a time, so switch is the option if I want to play. Xbox at home.