Are Chests bugged?
Recently every time I loot a chest it gives me a rare item like 90% of the time without plunders or luck offerings/perks. Anyone else getting this or am I just insanely lucky?
Recently every time I loot a chest it gives me a rare item like 90% of the time without plunders or luck offerings/perks. Anyone else getting this or am I just insanely lucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just lucky
I feel the same, iv been getting a purple key most game 10/15... that's alot of keys considering how strong they are, but if not keys then the purple sabo toolbox so either my luck has increased 1000% or a possible bug
Just a note, luck as a statistic does not affect what you pull from.a chest, it only affects your likelihood of pulling off a kobe.
Beyond that I haven't noticed too much of a difference. Maybe more yellow items than before. Maybe they did it to help compensate the ds nerf lol.
I feel like I'm getting a lot more purple keys than usual so I honestly don't know at this rate XD
Okay so just did 3 private games with a friend to see if they are bugged. I ran the coin offering and nothing else. These are what I got. I'll also include some of the items I got playing public games though I don't remember everything I got.
2 rainbow keys
4 purple keys
2 purple tool boxes
1 Alex's toolbox
2 rainbow maps
1 purple flashlight
2 green flashlights
1 yellow toolbox
1 brown medkit
Again this is without plunderers instinct .
Same here
Maybe, or maybe that's just the way luck plays out sometimes. I did pull a pink key from a chest today without any looting perks, but also saw the same usual bad pulls in other matches. With just one player's experiences you never can tell.
I think they are. I was playing survivor yesterday and the amount of purple flashlights, med-kits and keys that i was getting from chests was insane. Red keys and maps, too.
I don't think i've got any brown or yellow item from a chest yesterday, lol.
Just lucky lol.
It has happened to me with 3 purple items in a row from chests in 3 different games and I am the kind of guy whose luck gives him nothing but brown toolboxes even with plunderer's instinct.
So ya I wouldn't be too surprised if chest drop rates are bugged but outside of multiple survivors getting a purple medkit(That is rather OP if multiple survivors get it mid game) I think its fine.
Someone else said the same thing yesterday. Either a bug or a secret survivor buff. Neither one would surprise me.
Yes I get a purple key almost every game it is ridiculous
Green maps, toolboxes as per usual with the odd purple medkit wish I had this luck you all are having
happens to me too