Most Killers really have no answer to a Survivor with old DS + Unbreakable who just got unhooked and plopped themselves in front of a generator. I didn't find it as egregious as some, but that's because I frequently play one of the few Killers who does have an answer. Feral Frenzy ftw.
Yes, it was kinda BS to be able to do gennys, totems, etc with no fear. But I still believe you should be able to heal yourself to full health without it deactivating.
As far as health of the game. Certainly, those 59 second DS hits were Bull #########. As well those that just waited to take hits and go down, simply to use DS at end game. Yeah, I'd say much healthier for the game.
Also, kind of funny that those that voted, No, have a total of 3 upvotes between their accounts.
Being allowed to progress objectives while having a perk that was deliberately overpowered to prevent a negative gameplay experience totally unrelated to progressing objectives was stupid.
Yes it was Nesseccary because they just could do Progress while being invincible for a short time of being hooked. Even slugging was useless because nobody cared or they had unbreakable or other Perks
Yes, though it deserves a non game-affecting change of some sort. For example, it should give post-game bonus bloodpoints similar to WGLF and BBQ after stunning the killer with it. This encourages survivors to run the perk.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, although I think they should've made obsession base game.
yes
Of course. Only people who will cry about the change, are entitled survivors who liked to rub ds unbreakable combo into killer's face.
I would say 75% Yes 25 % No ^^
Most Killers really have no answer to a Survivor with old DS + Unbreakable who just got unhooked and plopped themselves in front of a generator. I didn't find it as egregious as some, but that's because I frequently play one of the few Killers who does have an answer. Feral Frenzy ftw.
Yes because it shows who now get carried by their perks vs their skill
Yes, it was kinda BS to be able to do gennys, totems, etc with no fear. But I still believe you should be able to heal yourself to full health without it deactivating.
As far as health of the game. Certainly, those 59 second DS hits were Bull #########. As well those that just waited to take hits and go down, simply to use DS at end game. Yeah, I'd say much healthier for the game.
Also, kind of funny that those that voted, No, have a total of 3 upvotes between their accounts.
Who would say no??
It can still be used to give ######### players an escape during endgame.
And yes, if you get caught twice during endgame, you are #########. Try to learn to run.
Actually did not expect a crazy majority!
Being allowed to progress objectives while having a perk that was deliberately overpowered to prevent a negative gameplay experience totally unrelated to progressing objectives was stupid.
Yes it was Nesseccary because they just could do Progress while being invincible for a short time of being hooked. Even slugging was useless because nobody cared or they had unbreakable or other Perks
Yes, though it deserves a non game-affecting change of some sort. For example, it should give post-game bonus bloodpoints similar to WGLF and BBQ after stunning the killer with it. This encourages survivors to run the perk.
Yes, game over entitled survivors
I wanted DS reworked but this will work for now