Chaser Emblem
Is the Chaser Emblem broken?
Since the update I can't get past through Silver
Is the Chaser Emblem broken?
Since the update I can't get past through Silver
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is for Trickster. His knives don't count towards it. As for other killers, I haven't had any issues.
Yeah, I play Trickster a lot to get the adept...
So, you are telling me I should wait before trying to do the adept then?
Yes, wait for a hotfix or be a M1 Trickster.
@Mr_K
RIght now, I want to cry
IVE DEPIPED INTO RANK 5 FROM 1 WHICH IS SADGE. sorry for caps cba turning them off
Ouch, and trying with red rank thresholds to boot.
So did I. All the way to rank 6 for using my power in a chase.
I figured at least I'll get easier survivors, but it's all rank 1 & 2 swf anyway. Been a long time since I've been purple ranks but I see matchmaking is just as bad as ever.