No Mither should be base kit and here's why
- Would make stealth required and more viable.
- Always able to get up from being slugged, thus slugging is no longer a problem.
- No blood, game ESRB can match with the profanity filter (######### am I right gamers?).
- No need to waste time healing.
- 4 perks + No Mither could be very pog.
- No Mither is the best perk without question.
Thoughts?
EDIT:
- NOED only gives a small speed bost now.
- All exposed killers are nerfed.
EDIT 2:
- Asserts Dominance 100% of the time.
- Mettle of Mither only requires 1 perk slot.
EDIT 3:
- Iri Head now literly does nothing but hurt hatchet count.
- Same with bottle.
- BT is indirectly buffed.
Comments
Also there would also be no more complains about noed.
Everyone fancies themselves a joker today.
Lately, with how some people act on this forums I think they would actually think that would be balanced.
Thats the point you forgot.
But yes, lets go for it.
Don't forget that you can run the most OP combo in the game without using two slots
Dude, that would make all exposed/instadown powers useless.
No, bad idea.
How op do you want survivors to be man? Like c'mon dude.
This would be a buff to DS, as it would present one less thing survivors could do to deactivate it. I vehemently oppose buffing DS, regardless of the circumstance or outcome.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bathe in my own pee. Forever.
Not a joke, I'm serious.
This would fix a lot more problems then it would make.
Not until we make NOED basekit you toxic baby survivor noob gg ez
fair is fair, make both at the same time
Holy crap your name is wild.
You're lucky, I'll let it slip for today.
Not a joke, why does everyone think I'm joking them?
I don't see a downside.