Increase the Bloodpoint Cap
I feel like 1,000,000 is very low, I dont see what is wrong with saving up blood points, why can't it be atleast 2mil or 2.5mil, 1 million is about 30-40 games (20 with BBQ,Gonna live forever and bloodpoint offerings)
I feel like 1,000,000 is very low, I dont see what is wrong with saving up blood points, why can't it be atleast 2mil or 2.5mil, 1 million is about 30-40 games (20 with BBQ,Gonna live forever and bloodpoint offerings)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it was capped there so cheaters couldn't just give themselves 999,999 mill BP's to spend. They landed on 1mill. Better than what it was and nobody seems to think otherwise
They could have set it to 100,000 and Hackers would still find a way. It wasn't to deter hackers. They claimed they didn't want people being able to p3 a new character less than an hour into going live so no one would get bum rushed by brand new killers at max strength. Though, if you didn't play the PTB and prepare yourself, you deserve the wrecking you're about to get. I actually vote for 5-10 mil.
Although I don't usually save BP up to 1m unless a new survivor/killer is being released I do agree that the amount still seems low. I don't think t needs to be increased by a crazy amount but the fact that 1m isn't enough to go from level 1-50 seems odd.
I'd much prefer the Bloodweb throwing less garbage at you. I'm maxed on Smelly Inner Soles and Rubber Gloves. Not a major issue, but slightly annoying.