We're Gonna Live Forever Perk change suggestion.
Remove the 25% Extra bloodpoints for unhooking or protection hits and instead make it 20% Extra bloodpoints per Generator done.
Stops people from rushing unsafe hooks.
Remove the 25% Extra bloodpoints for unhooking or protection hits and instead make it 20% Extra bloodpoints per Generator done.
Stops people from rushing unsafe hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would leave the unhooks and protection hits.. but make it so every full health state healed also gives a stack. And yeah also gens done. Or the equivalent of 1 full gen worked on or something, just in case you're not the one finishing it.
(but since you can get lots of heals and gens, I'd change it from 4 stacks max to like 8 or 10, and each stack could give less %)
I do enjoy the faster recovery from dying, it's quite useful when you're in a tight spot