STOP GIVING JEFF COSMETICS!!!
Come on BHVR!! I heard Jeff is getting a new cosmetic soon. He already got one last September now you’re giving him another one!?
We need more Claudette and Meg cosmetics to even out the roster
Come on BHVR!! I heard Jeff is getting a new cosmetic soon. He already got one last September now you’re giving him another one!?
We need more Claudette and Meg cosmetics to even out the roster
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still waiting for the topless Jeff and onesie Jeff cosmetics
Forget shirtless felix Jeff is better anyway
I guess he only gets a new recolor though ;)
still waiting for the "Jeff Josanta" skin
jeff
Unfortunately so :(
Kinda getting tired of all these Quentin cosmetics too. Meg and Dwight need more.
You’re right man. Quentin gets way too many too. More feng cosmetics!!!
Jeff
Just because no one plays Meg doesn't mean she doesn't deserve more cosmetics :(
Jeff is really cute. I don’t like him being in my lobby when I’m the killer as I feel too mean hurting him. I want to hug him not hook him! XD
jeff
Meg, Nea, Claudette, Feng, Dwight; just because most of these characters are as old as the game itself, doesn't mean they should be forgotten and underrepresented the way they are. Please stop focusing on giving skins to Jeff and Plague and remember about the more underused and forgotten characters.
Jeff just seems like a cool guy and a great friend to have
Preach!
BHVR better not stop until we get Jeff in a maid outfit
Stop giving them ideas!
You know you want to see it!
Nice april fools joke.....
But then Jeff would be the only survivor played!
I'd never give up Steve.
This should be topless Jeff.
Unrelated, I'm happy Adam got that mask. One step closer to goth boy Adam.
Adam is great. Glad he’s finally getting cosmetics
jeff
The support must start immediately, BHVR. #JeffLivesMatter
There are DOZENS of them... DOZENS!
I agree
We will not be Silenced!
And that's to assume that's a bad thing ;;;)))
*laughs in plague main*
cant we get both?
I mean, CLEARLY we need more Nea cosmetics. Clearly.
I play her too I know