Trickster Possible Buffs

I am over the moon with his personality, design and audio this guy brings - however while his power is designed quite well in the sense of looks and fun aspect, it feels very weak.

There are three simple things that I feel could be done:

1: Make him base killer speed - the 110 is not necessary especially when you consider the slowdown when he throws knives as well

2: Make knives a 6 hit down at base kit, this won't leave him busted but it will make his projectiles have actual merit in more situations rather than just m1

3: Make showstopper when charged useable whenever when its charged, not decay (plus a 5 knife down when in showstopper would be nice)

Bonus: Make Iron Maiden work with his reload and give him a base 75 knives.

Other than that, this chapter is fire overall

Comments

  • just increasing his speed to 110 or even just removing slowdown on knives would be a huge improvement

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    just increasing his speed to 110 or even just removing slowdown on knives would be a huge improvement

    ikr

  • 1 ricochet knives should be base, as its an interesting and unique spin on ranged killers for this game, variation is the spice of life.

    2 I think if you hit a survivor with 8 knives putting them in wounded state, that there should also be a timer on them before they go into dying state, so they have to be healed before that timer expires or they die by the injuries.

    Like plague but with a twist if you will.

  • @Ferrull said:

    I am over the moon with his personality, design and audio this guy brings - however while his power is designed quite well in the sense of looks and fun aspect, it feels very weak.

    There are three simple things that I feel could be done:

    1: Make him base killer speed - the 110 is not necessary especially when you consider the slowdown when he throws knives as well

    2: Make knives a 6 hit down at base kit, this won't leave him busted but it will make his projectiles have actual merit in more situations rather than just m1

    3: Make showstopper when charged useable whenever when its charged, not decay (plus a 5 knife down when in showstopper would be nice)

    Bonus: Make Iron Maiden work with his reload and give him a base 75 knives.

    Other than that, this chapter is fire overall

    I don't agree with shortening the number of knifes it takes with a common add-on it would bring it down to 4 knives so I think not, only need a speed boost and then he becomes so much better

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238998/trickster-possible-buffs

    I don't agree with shortening the number of knifes it takes with a common add-on it would bring it down to 4 knives so I think not, only need a speed boost and then he becomes so much better

    Fair enough, honestly I want him to be good since I'm so enamoured with his design - the main issue is speed 100%

  • @Ferrull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067721#Comment_2067721

    Fair enough, honestly I want him to be good since I'm so enamoured with his design - the main issue is speed 100%

    Yeah he also needs more creative add-ons like some of them are cool but they seem lackluster compared to wraith or even nurse, twins has the most creative add-ons in my opinion

  • @BioX said:

    1 ricochet knives should be base, as its an interesting and unique spin on ranged killers for this game, variation is the spice of life.

    2 I think if you hit a survivor with 8 knives putting them in wounded state, that there should also be a timer on them before they go into dying state, so they have to be healed before that timer expires or they die by the injuries.

    Like plague but with a twist if you will.

    So, deep wound after landing enough knives to injure? Deathslinger-esque, thats okay but kinda aids on the survivors end I would think

  • @Ferrull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067715#Comment_2067715

    So, deep wound after landing enough knives to injure? Deathslinger-esque, thats okay but kinda aids on the survivors end I would think

    deep wound yeah but with a much longer timer, its more of a lingering threat then a "adress right now" as far as Im concerned, but maybe you are correct, idk would have to actually experience it.

  • Laceration should not decay by it's own. Survivors need to do some actions to get rid of it

    Also shouldn't lose laceration on m1 hit

  • @landromat said:

    Laceration should not decay by it's own. Survivors need to do some actions to get rid of it

    Also shouldn't lose laceration on m1 hit

    yea i would love an animation where they pull the knifes out