As much as I am disapointed in the Trickster. Good Job BHVR!
Honestly even though trickster is painfully weak this is a pretty decent chapter aside from him. All 6 of the perks are intresting and while they might not be the strongest they have some use. Blight finally got fixed and feels much better to play. Wraith can finally be played without addons. DS has finally become an actual anti tunnel perk. The tricksters design is ok and his power can actually be a decent amount of fun I just wished they could have taken feedback and made it stronger. Best of all perhaps is the lack of massive game breaking bugs. I know I and a lot of other are giving BHVR ######### for how weak Trickster feels but honestly the chapter as a whole wasnt bad at all.
Comments
We do like the DS nerf.
Yeah honestly I see a lot of people whining about it but I still run it and it still feels like it does the job its meant to do.
A new map is a big dent in this chapter. Feels so half baked its unreal. His audio cues are cool, ans he has lots of cosmetics so will probably encounter a lot of different varieties. Perks are good.
Potential is there if they fix him