The killer has to actually be tunneling to DS have value? WhAt A tRaSh TiEr pErK...

LMAO, I love this community. Couldn't laugh more.

Comments

  • It really is funny.

    Honestly this reminds me of when a Dwight called me a tunneler because I kept starting chases with him to build PWYF stacks. Survivors are simply showing they don't know what tunneling is.

  • @Mercês said:

    LMAO, I love this community. Couldn't laugh more.

    Yes, DS is now a trash perk. It's better to use prove thyself or resilience and let the killer tunnel you.

  • for years they kept saying for us to not tunnel and we won't get DSd.


    And for years we say that's bullshit because we didn't tunnel they were working on gens and #########

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    for years they kept saying for us to not tunnel and we won't get DSd.

    And for years we say that's bullshit because we didn't tunnel they were working on gens and #########

    Hey at least now we can actually avoid DS by not tunnelling