After years of playing...bitter murmur
I just realized the bitter murmur icon is a hand over the killer's shoulder.
I always thought it was a hand over the killer's biceps.
Dude this is heartbreaking.
I just realized the bitter murmur icon is a hand over the killer's shoulder.
I always thought it was a hand over the killer's biceps.
Dude this is heartbreaking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was someone's hand touching a table.
Man I'm weird, lol.
1 character too short
Oh my god I thought it was that as well
If you look from far away, seems something like this:
I'm sorry.
I'm trying TOO HARD to squint my eyes enough to see what you guys are seeing, but the survivor's ear cannot be unseen by me, instantly dropping me back to reality of what that icon is...
I assume it is survivor getting their shoulder grabbed, as it just fits the perk and its stalking nature.
But for the damned magic man in the clouds, I cannot see how you could see a djinn's lamp in this.
Squint harder squinter