Unpopular opinions
Okay. After being on this forum for about 5 months now, I've realized I've some unpopular opinions about certain things about DBD.
- I never thought DS was a problem. Altho, I didn't see it as an "Anit-Tunneling perk". I saw it more as a slowdown perk. And I think it was nerfed a bit too much. I don't think it should deactivate when you heal, at least not when you heal someone from the dying state.
- I don't think Nurse is broken at all. She's just really strong in the right hands.
- Grinding in the Blood web is that bad. It gives me more motivation and it makes me play more matches. Altho I wish you got a bit more as a survivor.
- NoED is fine. Sure, there are some situations where NoED can be a bit frustrating. But that barely happen to me actually. I do face NoED players from time to time. But it doesn't really bother me at all.
- I don't care about bugs. I find them hilarious.
That's all of them(for now). Do you have any unpopular opinions? I would love to read about them! 😙
Comments
I think I got some unpopular opinion:
Trickster is not that ba... wait, no, sorry.
My only unpopular opinion is about Dead Hard apparently, I don't see it as a fair perk since a killer can do the mindgame of the century or a survivor can do a mistake that literally throws the game and it only takes a press of a button to undo it by the survivor. But most people do so I guess I may be wrong about this.
Some of the bugs are definitely hilarious, but some are annoying for both sides like the current pallet stun and spirit fury enduring bug. The bloodweb system is pretty bad imo, just let us pay more bloodpoints to get a specific perk rather than spend 5 million to get one perk. Devs should add more functions for bloodpoints, besides upgrading characters
"I don't care about bugs. I find them hilarious."
Hilarious
Not hilarious at all
Aight I might aswell go with mine.