The Trickster
I want to clarify that I am by no means saying he's good, I'm saying he's not as horrible as people made him out to be.
He does have strengths and his ability is not completely useless but his downsides equally weigh him down if not more.
Is he the weakest killer in dbd? Remains to be seen as its only been two days but he probably is. Is he unplayable? No, he is very playable and once you get use to playing him he cam be very fun. Does he need buffs? Definitely though nothing extreme.
Comments
The issue with him is for everything he does, there is a killer who can do it better
Just compare him to Plague.
But Trickster has some considerable downsides:
And the only advantage of Trickster is that he can down people with his ability. He is basically a combination of the worst parts of Huntress and Plague, I have faced many Tricksters with amazing aim that played really well and made amazing plays, but none of them got more than a single kill because of how little pressure this killer brings to the table.
He is the worst killer in game now, but that doesn't mean he is unplayeble or terrible. It just means any other killer can do better than him, sadly.