Make The Spirit able to see Auras with auras reading Perks when using her power.
She really need that, it's a little unfair she can't use any aura reading perk when she use her power.... very sad for that
She really need that, it's a little unfair she can't use any aura reading perk when she use her power.... very sad for that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
I don't see this as necessary. Next patch she'll get a nice buff. After that, about the only thing I would really like to see for her is for it not to be necessary for a full charge to use her ability. If they do that, then I'll be a happy camper.
I regret only that I have, but one up-vote to give for such a worthy cause.
She doesn't need that. She has the ability to follow blood trails with her power. Just play her more and you'll eventually get better with her power.
I'm mean she has rancor...Be thankful for that...
That's why people like you should not post in public, you don;t even know how she works.
She's in a spirit world while using her ability, so obviously she won't be able to see auras. Coming out of it takes less then a second, she doesn't need that ability.
bahahahahaha TRIGGERED!!!!!
Agreed, but you also have these butthurt people who can't wait that 1 second.
It'd be pretty neat as an add-on to be honest.
No, she needs to be buffed differently imo
no she doesnt she can only see scratchmarks. she has to use an addon to see bloodtrails. facepalm.
I didn't play killer much before but I adore her! It really would be a QoL perk for her as it is her main power...
I tried to tell him that, but he only responded "buahhahaha triggered".