Killers behavior has been absolutely disgusting lately

All I’m seeing lately from killers is face camping and hard tunneling along with them trying to hold the game hostage and anytime any survivor escapes they start sending messages to every survivor on the team telling them to kill themselves, that they suck, and that they are horrible human beings. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t want to play this game anymore since the killer mains can’t seem to act like anything but 12 year old children that think they deserve everything in the world. It’s even more depressing that this isn’t just happening at the los ranks but at red ranks too as I am a rank 1 survivor and still see this behavior from rank 1 killers constantly.

Comments

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069733#Comment_2069733

    Wait really?

    I have an Nintendo Switch lite and was thinking about getting DBD on it to play portably whenever I am out and about.

    I'm still new to Nintendo, so I was unaware that the social system was limited like that. I guess I wouldn't complain since the messages you get on DBD can usually be negative.

    I would do it. My switch doesn't have all the dlc (Because aside from Ash I wasn't buying everything twice), and cross-progression is a dream I doubt will be fulfilled, but if you travel a lot it's worth it.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069759#Comment_2069759

    I would do it. My switch doesn't have all the dlc (Because aside from Ash I wasn't buying everything twice), and cross-progression is a dream I doubt will be fulfilled, but if you travel a lot it's worth it.

    Thank you for the information.

    I definitely will and I too hope cross-progression is in the near future of DBD.

  • @BSVben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067295#Comment_2067295

    That quite clearly is a failure on the part of the survivors. If 2 different survivors manage to get downed while trying to unhook, that is solely down to their own mistakes.

    Unless both survivors were injured ( in which case they shouldn't have been going for the rescue), then how did a killer with no instadown manage to possibly get both of them?

    I wont lie, most of the really bad games are players responding badly to a camping or tunneling killer. Everyone is so in-tune with saving that hooked player five seconds after they are hooked it kills the game. I cant tell you how MANY games I have seen three players downed near the hook and because I am running kindred I see what is going on and I am working on my gen thinking "#########, well this game is over". NO ONE wants to take aggro and run the killer away from a hooked player anymore. Yet, I still run around unhooking simply to watch the killer tunnel a player and I run over to save them again (when its safe and with borrowed time). But if the killer wants to camp and doesnt follow you because he knows what your trying to do where does that leave the game?? It just makes for a crap game. And yes, this happens more times than not. I understand killers want to win but if they tunnel and camp in so many games doesnt that get old after a while? Dont they want some of the back and forth game play?? It seems most killers today get on here talking about how they dont do the very things they actually do in matches. They will pawn it off as "well its a tactic", or "just git good and tunneling wont be a problem" lol. Either that or I have the absolute worst luck in this game every single night which would seem to defy reality.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    @X_Scott

    They killed you in a way that made their game experience enjoyable, as last down nothing more could be done. Still not held hostage.

    Holding it hostage is a situation where no end result can be reached due to intentional play. Devs have the bleed out so killers can't lock you in a match, you die or escape

    I didn't think of it like that. Valid point.

1 2 3 ›