Looking For Dev Streams
I've been playing and watching for two years but, must admit, I don't know of devs outside of McClean doing streams, and even his are one-offs every few weeks that shows they don't play their own game.
I've been playing and watching for two years but, must admit, I don't know of devs outside of McClean doing streams, and even his are one-offs every few weeks that shows they don't play their own game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People who also stream:
not_Queen: https://www.twitch.tv/not_queen
Peanits: https://www.twitch.tv/peanits_bhvr
Almo: https://www.twitch.tv/almo2001
Exactly what was asked. Appreciated.
And now to see how much these ones actually play. I'm hoping to be surprised.
I personally think MccClean is probably the best out of the devs not sure about queen I dont watch her
McLean's stream feels the most welcoming. Queen I don't watch too often but she likes Scratched Mirror Myers, Peanits very rarely streams, and Almo... yeah I could say a lot but i'd probably get banned