I warned you BHVR
I warned you, by March 31st I expected an announcement of Maria as a legendary skin for Cheryl. I warned you I would consume your electronics had you not announced her. Your electronics are now to be consumed by April 2nd 6:35 PM EST. This is entirely your own faults, Matthew your desktop is first best lock it up
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
nom nom
THis ought to be good
muching on the tilde key, A key is next
monchy monch
//
All jokes aside, I've also been waiting for a Maria skin since the Lisa skin announcement, but I'm starting to doubt we'll get one. I have a suspicion that the Cybil skin didn't sell enough to meet expectations, and it may affect our chances of seeing Maria. I hope to be proven wrong, though.
Haha this gave me a good laugh, thank you OP, I wish I memed this good.
On topic I think what @TheOwl said may be right, Cybril may not have sold well enough to Warrent a new set for Cheryl. Still holding out hope though 🤞
Just make sure to eat all of it so the devs get the message
Tbf Cybil might not have sold well becagse of timing of a cop skin as well as the design was...bad. Eating not_queens space bar atm so we’ll see if this changes their minds
BHVR's security rn ^