Killers Rely on Survivor Mistakes
And that just ain't right. When played well, there is nearly nothing a killer can do unless the survivors make mistakes.
When looping a killer and I get caught, I know exactly where I misstepped and how I could have looped the killer for tiles on tiles more. When looping as killer, I realize these mind games, but it's so hard to track because scratch marks go E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E even to where the survivor hadn't ran (I watch them running down a hall and I see scratch marks leading deeply into rooms. FFS, the current scratch marks are a problem)
Comments
then why don't you run Predator?
Can't it work the other way too? It's natural to benefit off of mistakes, just pay attention to the Survivor and don't break LOS.
Because that's a band-aid fix for an unnecessary issue. The scratch marks keep getting worse and wider.
Ok, you've made your point. So wait until the devs decide to fix it (IF they decide it's even issue)
And run
Predator