Has anyone managed to complete the "That's Rude" challenge?
I've tried multiple times now but it just won't work for whatever reason.
I've tried multiple times now but it just won't work for whatever reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to complete the point, I got it
Make sure you point in the direction that your camera is facing. Complete the point. I pointed twice within 5 seconds for good measure. I did it when the killer was picking up a survivor.
Altight thanks, I have the habit of cutting my emotes short, hope this works next match.
I literally had an afk killer and still didn't get the achievement. This challenge is buggy.