I think like the others have said, it might purely be due to the change in height...I've not played Blight myself (useless with him), but not seen anyone reporting issues and I know quite a few people who've played him since yesterday.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s probably just due to his new height messing with your eyes
You're higher off the ground so your perspective will make it seem slower.
Like how shadowborn makes you feel faster.
I think like the others have said, it might purely be due to the change in height...I've not played Blight myself (useless with him), but not seen anyone reporting issues and I know quite a few people who've played him since yesterday.