Saving Bloodpoints Tome 6 Level 4

Here is my guide to save as many Bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archives.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1617205052337.png

First off I completely forgot about the challenges till I saw something from a mate. So if your wondering why this is late that's why.

I'm going to be fully honest this one threw me for a loop. I don't know why but I wasn't sure and still am not sure if this is the best path. Please let me know if theres a better one.

Comments

  • Thanks man helps a lot

  • I think Iโ€™m going to dump my bloodpoints from the challenges into the new chapter characters.

  • @th3 said:

    Thanks man helps a lot

    No problem lad

    @Steel_Eyed said:

    I think Iโ€™m going to dump my bloodpoints from the challenges into the new chapter characters.

    Fair enough. I'm going to save my Bloodpoints till the summer. The killer is trash and I have enough points for Jun-Jin anyway ๐Ÿ‘

  • With all the love for the new chapter, this dropped off the front page pretty quickly!

    For what it's worth, I'm totally saving my bps!


    Thanks as always!

  • Why would you save them? I guess that's for people who didn;t buy new chapter yet

  • @landromat said:

    Why would you save them? I guess that's for people who didn;t buy new chapter yet

    I speak for myself when I say that I've maxxed out all characters. If I take the points now, I will just be burning through bloodwebs for the sake of it; it's always nice to have a few million bloodpoints saved for those extra special occasions, like the next Anniversary, or a decent Killer!

  • @Supernaut said:

    With all the love for the new chapter, this dropped off the front page pretty quickly!

    For what it's worth, I'm totally saving my bps!

    Thanks as always!

    Yea I'm still saving mine lol

    @landromat said:

    Why would you save them? I guess that's for people who didn;t buy new chapter yet

    You can only save 1,000,000 bloodpoints currently so I do this as a way to save extra. You can then use it for a new chapter or event.

  • @CashelP14 hey you planning to make some for the next tome as well? It's getting close to it. Or do you plan to wait for the day it's out

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    @CashelP14 hey you planning to make some for the next tome as well? It's getting close to it. Or do you plan to wait for the day it's out

    I only create my path after it has been released. I don't trust leaked paths tbh lol

    It will be up here within 30 mins of the level opening ๐Ÿ‘