Prestige

I don't see anyone talking about this. I just prestige Trickster and it got me thinking about my other Prestige 3 killers.

Why can't you Prestige more than three times? Maybe even give more rewards for doing it. I know the devs have a lot on their plate but the Prestige mechanic has a lot of potential in keeping playing playing. I'm not saying like unlimited but it would be cool to be able to boast about having let's say a Prestige 100 Myers or Freddy.

If someone really wanted to boast about patience, imagine a Prestige 100 Trickster...I don't anyone could do that and not go insane.

Comments

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I don't see anyone talking about this. I just prestige Trickster and it got me thinking about my other Prestige 3 killers.

    Why can't you Prestige more than three times? Maybe even give more rewards for doing it. I know the devs have a lot on their plate but the Prestige mechanic has a lot of potential in keeping playing playing. I'm not saying like unlimited but it would be cool to be able to boast about having let's say a Prestige 100 Myers or Freddy.

    If someone really wanted to boast about patience, imagine a Prestige 100 Trickster...I don't anyone could do that and not go insane.

    I would hate this. I have all killers and survivors prestiged (only p1 for new killer and survivor so far though) and am still missing a tonne of perks on a lot of characters. If I had to get to p100 to start unlocking the perks I actually wanted I would cry...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238405/prestige

    I would hate this. I have all killers and survivors prestiged (only p1 for new killer and survivor so far though) and am still missing a tonne of perks on a lot of characters. If I had to get to p100 to start unlocking the perks I actually wanted I would cry...

    I think there's a misunderstanding lmao. I'm just saying to add more Prestige tiers so players have something else to grind for and actually challenge themselves by restarting but also get a unique reward. Don't worry I doubt they'll lock any perks behind a Prestige 100 wall lol