Had to play Huntress just to get the taste out of my mouth.

I feel better now. Try it!

Comments

  • Not going to lie I played Huntress straight after a Trickster game where I didn't even get a single hook because HES that bad and I suddenly got a 4k.

    He's so bad it's undescribeable. I'd even say he's E tier, D is too good for him.

  • @Zaytex said:

    Not going to lie I played Huntress straight after a Trickster game where I didn't even get a single hook because HES that bad and I suddenly got a 4k.

    He's so bad it's undescribeable. I'd even say he's E tier, D is too good for him.

    You ain't kidding brother.

  • Starting to think the devs consider him fun simply cause he is so easy to loop. Makes me feel 1000% better than I am

  • @Zaytex said:

    Not going to lie I played Huntress straight after a Trickster game where I didn't even get a single hook because HES that bad and I suddenly got a 4k.

    He's so bad it's undescribeable. I'd even say he's E tier, D is too good for him.

    So the really scary part is that whoever tested this the the secret bhvr volcano lair, thought his power was so absurdly strong that he should be 110. It’s the mere fact that these devs would put him 110 that has me dumbfounded (don’t get me wrong here... I don’t think 115 would make him appreciably stronger) it’s just that they actually thought his power deserved a 110.


    I hope that makes sense

  • @Zaytex said:

    Not going to lie I played Huntress straight after a Trickster game where I didn't even get a single hook because HES that bad and I suddenly got a 4k.

    He's so bad it's undescribeable. I'd even say he's E tier, D is too good for him.

    Trickster is pretty much a Trapper buff because he isn't the worst killer in the game anymore

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2062099#Comment_2062099

    So the really scary part is that whoever tested this the the secret bhvr volcano lair, thought his power was so absurdly strong that he should be 110. It’s the mere fact that these devs would put him 110 that has me dumbfounded (don’t get me wrong here... I don’t think 115 would make him appreciably stronger) it’s just that they actually thought his power deserved a 110.

    I hope that makes sense

    You forgot they also nerfed his best add-on because apparently it was too good lmfao