On paper what killer do you think is the strongest

What I mean is if you had never played the game as killer or survivor and never watched any gameplay whatsoever and read the killer abilities. What killer would you think is the strongest?

Comments

  • Freddy
    Only on paper tho

  • Tsulan said:

    Freddy
    Only on paper tho

    I think bubba because his chainsaw stuff sounds juicy and an easy insta down 
  • billy

    map control, played skillfully, with ruin especially, is extremely powerful
  • If I had never played the game I would say the Pig. Theoretically a bear trap rigged to explode seems nice on paper.
  • Without ever having played the game, Hag probably. WIth the teleport + trap placement (not knowing how easy they are to see) she sounds very OP.

    Either that or Wraith. Invisible Killer? Able to decloak and smack people? Sounds like pure jumpscare nightmares. They don't mention he has the Predator shimmer and the fact it takes a little time to decloak. Much better now with the shiny new addons, but still nowhere near what he "sounds" like when described.

  • Tsulan said:

    Freddy
    Only on paper tho

    I think bubba because his chainsaw stuff sounds juicy and an easy insta down 
    Invisible killer who has wallhacks sounds still stronger 
  • Lowbei said:
    billy

    map control, played skillfully, with ruin especially, is extremely powerful
    Op meant with no experience. A rookie billy sucks really hard most of the times.
  • I'd think the nurse would be overpowered with her teleporting around and hitting people, at which point I'd be right lol.

  • Billy is strongest on paper and in practice. Fun killer to play against xP

  • I think Billy due to his ability to control the map and for newer players they don't know how to handle him at all.
  • Wraith !

    And after me being Rank 1 Survivor/Killer every Month i think Wraith is the strongest Killer of all. Wraith OP please nerf.

  • I'd say the nurse. Teleporting sounds op