I genuinely think Trickster is the worst killer in the game.

Zero map control and almost no lethality in chase. It takes forever to down even a half decent survivor with his ''power'' and if the loops are too high to shoot over, enjoy getting run around for 2-3 minutes every single time you want to down a survivor, because this guy is absolute garbage and the laceration metre is just a meme at this point.

He's fun, but the novelty of him being new is wearing off very quickly when I've played a dozen of games and the best I can get is a 3K.

He's the worst killer in the game, don't @ me

Comments

  • @CuriousGeorgeFloyd said:

    Dude Trickster is literal garbage nobody should ever spend their hard earned money, time and resources on this garbage trash ass killer. This is not even a killer it's just some lame popstar how is this even killer??!?!

    Survivors will love it. New cosmetics to wear and a garbage killer to run around for 2-3 minutes.

    Must be fun for them..

  • @Zaytex said:

    Zero map control and almost no lethality in chase. It takes forever to down even a half decent survivor with his ''power'' and if the loops are too high to shoot over, enjoy getting run around for 2-3 minutes every single time you want to down a survivor, because this guy is absolute garbage and the laceration metre is just a meme at this point.

    He's fun, but the novelty of him being new is wearing off very quickly when I've played a dozen of games and the best I can get is a 3K.

    He's the worst killer in the game, don't @ me

    He is the worst right now which is a shame because he has the potential to be amazing.

  • "Wait! Wait! He's pretty! And he's a K-Popper! And he winks! What about the winks!!!"

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a joyous occasion.

  • I played him and ppl like to exaggerate a bit, but nope, he is really that bad. Without the red addon, it would even take longer to down anyone.

    Without a heavy buff he is a way worse huntress / ds that can only m1.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061537#Comment_2061537

    Survivors will love it. New cosmetics to wear and a garbage killer to run around for 2-3 minutes.

    Must be fun for them..

    I've played against a few Tricksters now and I can safely say I'd rather play against a ######### Spirit because at least she's somewhat of a threat (I don't know what survivors I'm speaking for here but contrary to popular belief a lot of people play multiplayer games for the challenge and interaction, and Trickster has next to none of either of these things). His counterplay isn't fun it's just run behind things and he can't do anything to you, if he actually hits you well he hurts you for 1/8th of your health state and nothing else happens. It's incredibly boring for everyone involved. What a disaster of a killer.

  • Well, he can down with his power, so he's better than Legion

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    Well, he can down with his power, so he's better than Legion

    Nah I adepted Legion pretty ez. I played him for hours went from rank 8 to 16.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061665#Comment_2061665

    Nah I adepted Legion pretty ez. I played him for hours went from rank 8 to 16.

    Played trickster.

  • It appears to be true, after playing the whole day as him and seeing the result. He is most of the times an M1 killer with crippled movability. Like @BaldursGate2 said, this time people aren't exagerating.

  • Seriously, BHVR had to be trolling when they made this garbage killer.